FMP Production Diary


PROGRESS UPDATE
PLAN FOR NEXT MONTH / WEEK (Including Possible Contingency Plans If Problems Anticipated) 
Mon W/B 18/01/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)



Mon W/B 25/01/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

I began and finished my Ideas generation by creating a mind map, had a little difficulty coming up with ideas for specific things such as environment settings such as a forest based in a horror game etc.  I also completed creating my Project pitch proposal.
Next Week – Begin my secondary research of survival games and different environments.
Mon W/B 01/02/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

I just started collecting my secondary research by gathering pictures of different survival games and locations. No difficulty found.
Next Week – Continue with secondary research by gathering more pictures and videos, if unable to attend college will perform research at home.
Mon W/B 08/02/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Continued to gather more images and videos for my project.
Next Week – Finish up on the Secondary research and start initial write up for Primary Research.
Mon W/B 15/02/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Just finished up my Secondary research and just began writing up the questions for my survey.
Next Week – Email people my survey and wait for replies.
Mon W/B 22/02/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Just sent out my survey and have finally received a few surveys filled out. The only difficult part was finding people to fill out my survey.
Next Week – Will acquire the rest of my survey results and begin to analyse them. Will also begin to create concept designs.
Mon W/B 29/02/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Finally received the rest of my results and just uploaded the results to blogger. Also started up on creating concept designs of my Island.
Next Week – I will continue with designing concept art for my environment.
Mon W/B 07/03/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

I’m continuing to design more concept art and generate different layouts for the Island.
Next Week – Finish up on the concept art.
Mon W/B 14/03/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Finish the last of my concept art designs. Started working on the layout in Unity.
Next Week – Finish up the layout and begin working on movement mechanics.
Mon W/B 21/03/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Finished up the basic layout of my Island and started on the movement mechanics in the game.
Next Week – Start to add assets and the creation of are more advanced terrain
Mon W/B 28/03/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)
Mon W/B 4/04/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Started to add my assets such as trees and begin to create a more advanced terrain layout.
Continue adding assets.
Continue to edit terrain and assets.
Mon W/B 11/04/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Began to create a shore line and adding a campsite.
Finish up with the terrain.
Mon W/B 18/04/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Finally finished up creating the whole environment layout.
Finish up with assets and begin texturing
Mon W/B 25/04/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Finished adding my house to the environment. I’m now starting to texture my environment.
Finish up texturing.
Mon W/B 02/05/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Finished texturing all assets and terrain.
Begin testing level
Mon W/B 09/05/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Just tested my level and it all seems to work fine however if played with certain settings the game can begin to lag.
Export game and start to get feedback.
Mon W/B 16/05/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Just exported a clip of my Final Major Project to YouTube and just waiting to get some responses.
Analyse feedback.
Mon W/B 23/05/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Finally got some feedback and started analyzing the results.
Start the evaluation and finish feedback analysis.
Mon W/B 30/05/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Finished analyzing my feedback and just started and finished my overall evaluation.
End of Project.

PROGRESS UPDATE
PLAN FOR NEXT MONTH / WEEK (Including Possible Contingency Plans)